28 May 2009

Trojan Package (Assignment)


While in my Production class we were given the task of recreating a marketed package design; I made the decision to recreate the Trojan "Her Pleasure" Condom packaging.

Problem: When women venture out to purchase condoms, there is a sense of intimidation. A woman's evening plans should not be apparent to every customer in the store. In addition, a woman should be able to carry condoms in a more discrete and feminine manner other than in the bottom of her purse.

Solution: I created a new package called Black Dress for Trojan "Her Pleasure" Condoms that takes on the appearance of a perfume box. Each box contains discrete, individually wrapped cases for each condom.










Enjoy! Please Leave Any Feedback!

P.S. I served as the Art Director the photo shoot :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great idea, however I wonder about the added cost of production on such an elaborate design. Its great however there is a cost v. customer influence curve

Wendi White said...

I love this it is unique and different! This is a very sexy way to think of a design for condoms. I love it!!